- Once we have received your order you will receive an automatic email order confirmation.
- Once an order is placed, please allow up to 48 hours (2 days) for order processing.
- All prices and shipping costs are in Canadian Dollars (CAD).
- Orders shipped outside Canada are not subject to Canada sales tax.
- You may incur duties on your order if shipped outside Canada. The Knit Apothecary is not responsible for payment or refund of customs/duties.
The delay for pre-order items is always explained in the product description for the item you are purchasing. If you have questions about your pre-ordered item, please email us at email@example.com . Please include your order number when contacting us.
Shipping within Canada and the USA
- Free shipping on orders amounting to $100 or more.
- Orders below $100 will be charged the shipping fee calculated at checkout.
International shipping (any country other than Canada and the USA)
- Orders that equate to or exceed $100.01 CAD are eligible for a flat rate shipping fee of $35.
- Orders below $100.01 CAD will be charged the shipping fee calculated at checkout.
- Once your package is shipped, you will receive an email with tracking information. Please track your package(s).
- Shipping options and costs are calculated at checkout.
- If you would like expedited shipping or to add additional insurance coverage (all orders come with standard $100 insurance) to your order, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Knit Apothecary is not responsible for delays or damage caused in-transit by the postal or courier service.
- The Knit Apothecary is not responsible for packages that are lost or missing.
- We use Canada Post to deliver merchandise from our production site to you. The actual delivery cost will be calculated at the checkout prior to completing the order.
- The orders placed and packaged by 4:00pm of the production site, local time, will be processed for shipping the same day.
- The orders placed and packaged after that time will be processed for shipping the next business day.
The following is the list of the payment options we provide on our Site:
Cardless (Mobile) Payment - You can pay using a third-party payment processing provider service like Apple Pay and Google Pay. To do so, choose the necessary payment option at checkout.
Card Payment - We accept cards with MasterCard and Visa symbol.
Keeping your online payments secure is our number one priority. That means you might need to verify your card payment with 3D Secure to complete your transaction. Contact your bank to learn more about 3D Secure authentication.
To pay with PayPal follow the next steps:
- Select PayPal as your payment method at the checkout.
- You'll then be redirected to the PayPal website to proceed with the payment.
- If you're already a PayPal customer, you can log in with your user details and confirm the payment. If you're new to PayPal, you can create a PayPal account and then confirm the payment.
- You'll then return to www.theknitapothecary.com and your order and payment will be complete.
You will be charged once you place your order. If your card transaction is approved, the amount will be reserved immediately and an order confirmation will be sent to your email address. If your card transaction isn't approved, your order will be cancelled. Please contact your bank or card provider if you have any questions about this.
Do You Have Questions? Need more help? Ask! Our email for customer queries is email@example.com.We are always happy to help!